User avatar

RoachRedford!

What kind of a name is Roach?

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Chasers - Chapter 4

    Yeah Chase and Chinner are the same, because Chase is pretending to be him. Benji doesn't know. I think most of your confusion would be certainly sorted by reading the ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Pack - Chapter Four - Newt

    If you ever need advice/more explanation I'm happy to help with all things computers/military as far as writing authenticity goes. Let me know if you need anything else :) Merry ...

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Honeymoon in Mars-Episode7(The Articus Voyage - Part3 - Decode the Code)

    I still think you're missing my my point, but all the best.

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Pack - Chapter Four - Newt

    Hacking doesn't really look like anything, most of the time. It's a pretty boring and uneventful undertaking in the real world. Depending on how it works, it's usually messy and ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Honeymoon in Mars-Episode7(The Articus Voyage - Part3 - Decode the Code)

    3000 B.C is over 5000 years in the past. Also, the code you've put in here is still a massive wall of meaningless text. If you want to illustrate the ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: We Missed

    Just to clarify: The term armada refers to ANY fleet, so if you're going to call it an armada, it really needs to a have a proportionate rank leading it, ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Chasers - Prologue

    Thanks heaps. I definitely agree that this is Chapter One and not a Prologue. I'll probably change that. Thanks for the feedback.

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Degeneration One - Chapter Two

    Haha, oh wow. The Alec Baldwin thing was totally unintentional. I have a teacher called Mr. Baldwin so I used his last name and threw the first name that came ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Logs Of Jeremy Edwards Ch.2

    Yeah a glossary might help for sure. Yeah that makes heaps of sense actually, and I think you could probably weave that description into the narrative somewhere. Keep up the ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Degeneration One Prologue

    Hey there guys, thanks so much for the critiques! I added an extra paragraph to this section which gives a little more information (but not too much!) No, this isn't ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Project Kratos

    Thankyou so much everyone for this. As of now, I have made these changes and will re-upload very soon; - Switched from 1st person to 3rd person - re-edited some ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exisle International

    and of course, thanks Vincent.

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Exisle International

    thanks heaps for that, will take note and do some more reasearch! :)

    Nov 10, 2009


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow