Random avatar

RinSuru

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hallelujah

    I should start off by saying that I'm not much of a poet, certainly not a 'haiku master', but I know some basics behind the art. I also hope it's ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Modern Times (Pre-read)

    Hello Way2Dawn, I'm not sue exactly what you have in mind here, but I can tell you do have an idea you've been kicking around. You're also in luck, I ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Beloved

    A fun subject that I am sure is not foreign to too many. What I am not so confident of, is if this piece would fit best, as is, categorized ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paranormality

    You must already be raring to get started with writing, seeing as this is your first post. First, let me extend a warm welcome to on on behalf of YWS. ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heroes

    This is certainly a well thought out piece. You've captured a certain senselessness in the hardly explained, yet ironically justified, violence and loss of life. Two children are thrust into ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Journey - Part 1: Memory ~~(Chapter 1)~~

    I have to say, this is a wonderful start to a story. From the imagery of the outside light fighting the dimly lit room, to the contrasts between the pale ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The tree Ballet

    Well I'll start with saying this is my first review; I hope I have some useful insight for you. I can definately grasp the foundation of various imagery used to ...

    Jan 23, 2011


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson