User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    Thanks! :D And yes XD

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    (presses button) BAM (All of the HolographicLadybug army and weapons are disintegrated) I was saying, sorry, but I WILL get you, dead OR alive :twisted:

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    (resurrects) Thought you could get rid of me that easy!? (snatches device, rewires to destroy Holographic Ladybugs) Mwahahahah!

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    Thanks! haha :P

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    *Takes out white out* Not if I replace your name with mine! *Snatches Pen* Mwahahahah!

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    Maybe not, but I am happy to get you dead Or alive! :P (Chases)

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    I'll get you on day!!! (echos)

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    noooooooooo! :P

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Humor Re: A Not So Perfect Match

    :D

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Humor Re: A Not So Perfect Match

    I just wanted to say that I loved this, at first I thought it was her husband :P Just amazing

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Warm Meals and Dead Bodies: Part Six

    :) no problem! I love stories like these, I read them all the time and watch all of those crime shows :D Thanks so much for writing it! :)

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: 2 Minutes - Part 2

    Yay! :D

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Sorry, just remembered that you said first thing you were going to check it out XD

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Thanks! There is more to the story! I have written the next part if you would like to check that out-and there is only one review, so you can get ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: 2 Minutes - Part 2

    I will! Thanks for the corrections! I will correct them when I can! :D I will write another part, depending on how long it ends up it may be either ...

    Jan 31, 2016


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky