Random avatar

Rigella

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    Love how the poem was told by the one who dies, it was kind of a very cool perspective. It seems like you put a lot of thought in the ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No title

    I really liked the beginning of this poem, it was very capturing. I could feel the intensity of the situation depicted and I really liked it. Aside from the grammatical ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pain Forever Gone

    As I read the poem it seemed very clear to me that it was written with a lot of feeling. I like the way it gave hope at the end; ...

    Oct 31, 2009


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight