User avatar

Renn

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark Sister

    Amazing...! I couldn't help but be floored by the imagery. We shall intertwine our hearts, Very sweet, couldn't help but imagine the hearts with wings though, but that seems a ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Will never lasts forever

    This was really deep and I couldn't help but relate to this, especially the segment How could you Do this to me Selling all my secrets That I've only told ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

    The unique way of poetry really brought out a different wave of emotions, I think you should continue with this prose. This is really very good, and I loved the ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am Just Another Teenager

    This is really good for being written at 3 AM :) All I have to edit is a know it all, could care less, chick with a chip on her ...

    Dec 20, 2010


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore