User avatar

Rena0421

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Losing My Mind

    thanks. haha, like i said, written in less than three minutes. so thanks anyways. i'll take it all into consideration:)

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Buried

    I like it. It isn't too emo bit I think you have it in you. haha. Good poem, I liked the formate but who knows, it's 5 in the morning ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bye Bye YWS

    Awww. That's too funy. Where are you going but only for a week? And only to return and see us all in hell? That was cute, too. Haha, keep up ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vertigo

    *brava*brava* Good Poem. That is all I can truly say now. Keep up the good work. No Critique.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Adventures of Adven Roux

    Oh, I just noticed that you were a new member. Welcome. Actually, I'm a new member as well. And I am sure you've heard the rules a great number of ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Art of Sin.1.

    Gracias, Senorita. I took it all into consideration.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I can make it better

    Nice. I like how you had no punctuation. Made it an even better poem.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Honey Euphoria

    I understand Greek Mythology perfectly and this story was...interesting. Very detailed, I must say. You did a good job writing it, too. Keep up the good work. Haha, I want ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lives of the innocent.

    I would only take the 'but' out of the last sentence. But it was good besides that one thing.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meave's Journal

    I like it. But what are they changing into? I want to read more. It's interesting.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: -Story-

    You wrote it three years ago? So you were probably around eleven or so? It's good for an eleven year old. Nice work.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What are some good books to read?

    This Lulllaby by Sarah Dessen. It could be classified as a romace. It had a love interest or two. And it is one of my favorites. If that counts for ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Path of Life

    Nice, to the point but a few spelling errors which were pointed out by the person before me so no need to get into any gritty details. I liked it. ...

    Mar 29, 2009


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price