User avatar

Razcoon

  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "I'm sure she's fine, we haven't heard any screaming," I grin, "You wanna check on her?" He shrugs and smiles. Standing up, I walk in the direction Thorn and ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "Okay...Imagine you're depressed-ish..." Dylan looks skeptical but closes his eyes. "I've got a scenario. Thorn just died. Imagine it!" A sad look crosses his face. "Good! Now you're really ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "Okay! Of course, the apology," I say, "but the most important thing is to understand where she's coming from. You can't always protect her, and she probably won't ever ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Thank you, Crim! And, of course, Stealth. "Here's what I say," I tell them. "Don't provoke each other, and two wrongs don't make a right. One more thing - ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade This exchange is getting old. Balancing on my good leg, I kick Dylan then Thorn with my prosthetic. They both keel over. Metal has GOT to be more painful ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade What up with the screaming? I pull myself up from the log and run towards the sound. It could be important. Stealth follows me. Pretty soon the screaming dies ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade I'm walking outside, not near Crim, Thorn, or the others. Somehow, I know it's easier to be in my own head when I'm alone. When I'm far enough into ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Pierce I hopped up and followed the rest of them away. [Sorry for only once sentence!]

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Because Firearris isn't going to post, and I lost the plot a while ago. The pauses are getting longer between posts, and it bores me.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "Well, I'm not sleeping in my cabin. I'm not risking the traps." Crim has a point. Maybe we should sleep in a tree or...maybe a hole. Nah, I like ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    [Raz here, sorry. I'd like to point out that ADD doesn't make you hyper, ADHD does. I should know,I have ADD.]

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Looking down at Allegra's nails, I force a half smile. "Uh yeah, they're really nice. Mine are...," I look down at my nails, "okay I guess." When the jumpy ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    [I just need a quick update. I haven't read completely through what has happened so far, so I've missed a lot. Help!]

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade I try to be nice. Really, I do, but right now I feel like I could snap Thorn's arm in half. What the hell is wrong with me? She ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Why does it seem, every time that Crim turns around, that he expects me to freak out? Okay, he has a jaguar. That is creepy, and beyond weird, but ...

    Jun 5, 2010


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby