User avatar

Razcoon

  • Archive Re: Kidnappers

    Isky "So - which four of us should go in the chairs?" I ask, trying to mask my nervousness. It's just that I don't want to be taken when that ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kidnappers

    [Won't let me delete]

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kidnappers

    Emmy said I could post first so I will! ;D Isky My cheek is pressed against cold, hard floor. Nothing new; for weeks my family had been living on the ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kidnappers

    Name: Iskra [Isky] Age: 17 Gender: Female Kidnapper or Kidnapped: Kidnapper Personality: Sweet and loyal, but forces herself to do things she doesn't want to all the time if it ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Pierce "I want my mummy back and I want my brother back and since I know they can't come back I want my Rosey!" Jakey cries angrily, tears pricking the ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "I can't believe I let this happen," Crim sighs guiltily. Followed by an eye roll from moi . "Look," I mutter, hand on forehead, "as I said before, our ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Yawning, I stretch out over the branches, my stiff back and neck cracking. It feels good. "D-Dylan?" I mutter groggily. "How's it going up there?" I open my eyes ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Pierce Oh. My. God. Is this really happening? Annarose is really going to stay with the prince to save us and, more importantly, Han? I leap to my feet. "Son ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade A light snoring sound is coming from Dylan's tree. He's asleep before I am, and he's the one who'll probably wake up with an extremely stiff neck, judging from ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Since I posted before you, I'll go get Emmy....

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    [...On with the story!]

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    I call a spot as a spy. Will post later.

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    EXPLOSIVES! Woot! [Pyro sorry look I have an obsession with the color orange that should tell you enough]

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    That's great! Because four character is going to get boring...We'll help! I think Crim should run into her or something though because Kade has done a lot already. She's like ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Shaking my head, I say, "Crim, we came here to help fix things. It took a lot of nerve for him to say that. Honestly, you aren't helping. You ...

    Jun 12, 2010


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence