User avatar

Razcoon

  • Randomosity Re: Blabber On

    Squishy (Jas) didn't make a profile for this and she should! (On page two there's a screenshot of me, Ellie, and Garrett in Sim form. Ellie looks like such a ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Fairytales From Hell

    I went a little overboard. :P That's fine, though, several other's have too! And it's fun. - "The final test is tomorrow! Now rest well; you'll want to be at ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: One Word Story

    This is already a topic...xD

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Blabber On

    I am so angry at my dad. They're capris, STEPfather. They go down to my knees, STEPfather. I HAD TENNIS PRACTICE TODAY AND I WAS SWEATY AND HOT AND TIRED ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Odd song lyrics

    8/10 Interesting thought there! Gotta admire someone who wears meat in public. Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin') We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sims 2 neighborhood *updates*

    DANG, it's like looking in a mirror! (I'm such a sexy beast... x3 ) And so modest too! I'm cute! I think I'll dye my hair red with kool aid. ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (6)

    Hiya! I loved this chapter. I'm curious as to how far Hoas will go, but would still rather enjoy shoving his head in a blender on max pulse. I hope ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    The topic is still posting your photo right? No, the topic is post your rock. :P Here's my rock! :3 (Yes, the rock is wearing a dress. Shock-horror. Impending apocalypse. ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Maybe, in a world where I are not riter! :O (That is, no. ;)) TUBM is a fellow chorus kid!

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sims 2 neighborhood *updates*

    Name: Annie Gender: ...I hope you know this, but Female. Star sign: Leo! Rawr. >:O Clothing style: "Artistic" works. xD If not, punk. Eye Color: Buhlew. Hair color: Naturally brown, ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Like a curly strawberry blonde monster that goes RAWR.

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: When you were young...

    When I was a wee newb...I joined a storybook! I was a good girl, asking the owner to join and if I could make my character a fox...the fox, Macha, ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Brook and a Creek. That was really bad.

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    AHAHAHAHA no. TUBM is, or has been at some point, a redhead.

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Fairytales From Hell

    "Come in, little ones," spoke the witch through a sardonic grin. She was quite chubby. "Everything this house is made of is edible. Everything is edible in the forest, too. ...

    Apr 5, 2011


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice