User avatar

Razcoon

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Macha Night was clear as day, ironically, and Macha could swear that she had a perfect view of every star in the universe. The dead foliage beneath her calloused pads ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for complimenting me knowing I'll ban you! [Aww thankies! :D)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having MATH in your sig. MATH. Why?

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I approve of everyone's profiles so far! :) Love it.

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being the Princess of Smiles! :P

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    To help make profiles better, I'm making it a rule that two other authors have to approve your profile in addition to myself. Three heads are better than one and ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 2]

    I can't wait for the next chapter Razzi!!! Thank you for not killing people... yet. ;) Haha thanks! Don't be too sure about that though...you read the crash part and ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 2]

    [Deleted]

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Here's my profile. I may be editing it. And could the fox be her companion? I'm sorry! Someone already asked! Firearris will be posting the profile later. That's okay. Oh, ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Here's my profile. I may be editing it. And could the fox be her companion? I'm sorry! Someone already asked! Firearris will be posting the profile later.

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A War of Love

    Nice! This is interesting. I have to say though, since you're talking in past tense, be extra aware of how you're writing. Example... That's why I am the best fighter ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Name: Macha Species: Red Fox Age: Four (In fox years, twenty four) Gender: Female Starting Location: Forest Appearance: I'm small but have lots of lean muscle, hidden by reddish orange ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    lmao your obsession with pokemon amuses me...anyway, I think this is cute!

    Apr 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 1]

    Moved to General Fiction Novels. Oh, thanks! I thought that's where I put it...newb mistake, I guess. Anyway thanks for moving it.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Daughter of Snow White

    I like whole idea of a sequel to Snow White. My favorite novels are the one's in first person in the present tense, but that's an opinion, and nonetheless this ...

    Apr 18, 2010


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren