User avatar

Razcoon

  • Archive Re: Contracts

    I'm so in! I'll post my profile later!

    May 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 not exactly my cup of tea, but I like it!

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I approve Snoink's profile! LovableLittleSocks, you may call me Raz, you may call me Razzi. but please do not call me Huni! xD It's just in my name, but I ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for mind blanking!

    May 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    Maybe I will take her...

    May 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    Hmm...where is she right now?

    May 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Tasha: "To confuse people. Maybe comfort them, or even to scare them." What did you do with my gun?

    May 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for realizing this before me! [Thanks]

    May 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    Aww, I don't want to let poor Erika go to waste...but I can't completely capture her personality, and I have no idea what the plans for her are. If I ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Misspelling

    May 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Gross. [Call me insane. I don't care.]

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I'm not posting again until Firearris does...and I have no idea when that will be...what, should I be a runaway fox? Find a new companion?

    May 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Sort Of Drawing

    It's really pretty! I think it looks sort of like a wilted flower...can you see that? I just copied and pasted it into word, then shrunk it a bit.

    May 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having to explain it! Pundit, sorry, but even I - and I have hardly been on here a month - know what a custom is. (Okay, I just ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    In my head, my dream, something was happening. My powers wouldn't work. Someone had a sword, and I leaped out of the way, falling as soon as I hit the ...

    May 5, 2010


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney