User avatar

Rawriloveyou

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The death of innocence.

    Oh thank you, that means a lot!

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The death of innocence.

    Our hands intertwined as you looked in my eyes I feel safe, I feel warm with you by my side. The whisper in my ear, the heat on my skin ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way You Look At Me..

    I love the touch of your skin... The sound of your voice The way you say please.. I don't have a choice. My smile that you love The sound of ...

    Apr 13, 2010


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)