User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wayward Poise

    I have a few comments, but sadly I know nothing about poetry. :( I really like the pauses in the poem, it gives it a real good pace. The first ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pandora's Tears - Chapter One - Demons

    Okay, you obviously have a lot more experience at writing than I do, or have spent awhile polishing this before posting it. The pacing is great, I think anyway, the ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Speedy

    This is Great! I think it could actually be made into a good short story too. Hope you write more on this. You're writing is easy to understand, and is ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Ghost Ship

    Hey this is Great! I don't really know why there are bats on the ship, but they are an intresting idea for a new enemy. I only saw a few ...

    May 4, 2007


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver