User avatar

Rasperrypancakes

  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    Green all the way. Almost lime, like this-

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?

    Guilty, but if you ask me, we've all done it. What's so wrong about it...wait, scratch that. I can see how the newbies might feel here, but I PM them ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    SEVENTEEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO! Er...just kidding. I think I've done...*counts on fingers*...none..?

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Flem's Avvie

    Here's your avvie, Flem. Nate: Artwork was copied from breadwig.com. Poster purposefully removed copyright notice from picture.

    May 17, 2010


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind