User avatar

Rascalover

  • Will Review For Food Re: I want to beta read your novel!

    I would love a review on my realistic short story called My Roots: If you like what you see, lest me know because I have turned this into a novel ...

    Apr 28, 2022
  • Research Re: Research for my Novel

    Wow thank you so much!

    Feb 21, 2015
  • Research Re: Research for my Novel

    Thank you for the great response! I'll definitely think about that!

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Research Re: Research for my Novel

    I am writing from a fetus' POV because my favorite type of writing is when you make inanimate things come to life. For example, I wrote a piece about the ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Research Re: Research for my Novel

    Does anyone know where to search on the web for fetus development while in the womb or anything about pregnancy that I can easily find on the web? I am ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Line!

    I love the story line in its entirity. Im eager to see how this turns out because of the descriptions you will have to make using the other senses! :))

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses make me tense

    Yeah, tenses are rough to deal with Good luck with that

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses make me tense

    Oh my gosh I have the exact same problem and the two post above are completely right you have to keep re-reading your stories and look for specific tense change. ...

    Jul 24, 2008


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett