User avatar

Rascalover

  • Art & Photography Re: Church Property (continued)

    There were alot of pictures so I decided to seperate them into two different threads. I hope thats ok. Enjoy :)

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Church property

    My churh has bought some property but has yet to build a building so I decided to take a few pictures of the beautiful land before the building is put ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Basket and Shoes

    Hello friend, Im so happy to review your artwork today. Although I am not an artist myself, i do have a keen eye. But first I would like to tell ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Pact

    I refuse to read my sisters keeper because cause of the movie that came out based on it. And i have not had the cahnce to read mercy. i had ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Pact

    Has anyone ever read this?? it has such a good twist at the end. it had me fidgeting for hours.... anyone else like it as much as I did? If ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Classic Car Show Photography

    I abosulutely love your pictures!

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Outdoors

    The pictures that was taken in spain is absolutely gorgeous! Maybe its because I have fallem in love with spain, but I think the water is captured very well. I ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Geisha Girl

    I absolutely love this. The shading is amazing. i dont know what a geisha girl is suppose to look like but I think you did a fantastic job of drawing ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodling in Langauge Arts = Success!

    Wow, I love doodles in general because they're fun and easy going ah. This is fantastic. You did an awesome job. I love all the words surrounding this girl. I ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Digitalized Cheeko

    Aw, How cute! I love it. I'm not here to critque it; i just wanted to let you know that it's super cute! Except the end of the tail kind ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ellen Hopkins

    I know! I cant wait until it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! man, when does it come out any way?

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone.Resplendent with Irresolute Doubt

    I really like this picture. I have always liked pictures of streets and empty roads. It's just that they are always metaphoric to me:) This picture is very simple, and ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I was on vacation when I started writing what I am now revising and adding more to. I was sitting in my hotel room when a brand new journal(new journals ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Wow, I just love this picture. The orange sky goes great with the darkened trees and fog. Bravo! Did ya say this was a first attempt, because its very well ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ellen Hopkins

    I must say I love novels in verse so its a plus for me :) Also do you mean like characters cheating? because in stories i think it's fine, real ...

    Jun 10, 2009


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James