User avatar

Rascalover

  • Art & Photography Re: first pictures posted on YWS :)

    Awesome! i loved your pictures. 1) I like how the red against the green leaf just seem to pop, but in the right hand upper corner theres a cherry that ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Dolls House By Ibsen

    So now I am starting this book for my project. I have to make a post for the characters, main point, plot, and the author. Any opions on this book?

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Awakening by Katie Chopin

    YAY I am finished with this book! The ending was a little disappointing though.

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Awakening by Katie Chopin

    Awesome! I read the introduction which kind of gave the ending away, so now I'm sad.... But any way hopefully I enjoy A doll's house more because we have to ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    - I resized the pictured because it was too big for reveiwing, and I cut out some of the left side because it wasn't needed in the picture. -Yes I ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Emotion

    Thanks guys, I too often daydream so that should help alot. Maybe watching something of a scary story would help with the flashbacks... this gives me some thing to think ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Emotion

    I am writing a story currently about a grown female who revisits an abandoned orphanage that she lived in for the first tens years of her life, but it was ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    I know hes soo cute his names Kaden. Adn thanks for the reveiws... I could of played with lightening and stuff, but I wanted a picture of him sleeping and ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Those were really good. In general I like the black and white pictures alot better than the one in color. For a minute I thought the focus wasn't really on ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    Thanks, and he was in a stroller so maybe thats what you're talking about...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty's Photography

    Awesome pictures! I really like the ones of the flowers. :shock: :D

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    Thanks? ahah, *hugz* Im glad you liked the picture it took me like five shots because I had to lay on the ground to get it....

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    OH GOSH! How beautiful i love these pictures. Maybe it's because Iam such an animal lover, but you my friend have talent. These pictures just pop. They caught my attention ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    Ok so I work in a nursery and I was playing around with my camera. I haven't posted in the arts and such forum so I hope you like it?

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Awakening by Katie Chopin

    Thanks so much for your guys input. I have to answer a series of questions after every four chapters. The questions make you think deeply about the characters relationships and ...

    Jul 24, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar