User avatar

Rascalover

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winterland.

    Hey, Sorry it took me a while to get to this, but thank you for requesting a review! Wow, it looks like you have alot of good reviews here; I'll ...

    May 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    bump :)

    May 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: 7 Ways of Looking at a Saguaro

    Hey, I like the idea of this, but at times I felt like none of the stanzas were talking about the same thing; were they suppose to be connected? Also, ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Belladonna

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! During my review I nit-pick on grammar, so if I seem I am being harsh don't be afraid it's only in love. I also want to ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shadows

    Hey, I noticed you were new to YWS, and I just wanted to wish you good luck with your future writing and encouragment to review other's writing as well. my ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Alternative Ending to "The Lady or the Tiger?"

    Hey, I had to do this same assignment a few years ago :) I noticed you were fairly new to YWS, so I also want to encourage you to keep ...

    May 1, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Not all Rainbows and Perfection

    Day 26: Don't be: So scary A whole new life Awaits to be explored Childhood has since left you Everything will change People and places will cease to exists Don’t ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Not all Rainbows and Perfection

    Day 25 The pen is mightier than the sword: A new pen Crisp as a fall day Smells uniquely inky Craving for a hand To put it to paper For ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Not all Rainbows and Perfection

    Day 24: Nursing: N ot sure if this is what I want A job for money can silence my head, but not my heart U nion university is my school ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    All done who's next? :)

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paint (Chapter 1)

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review! I noticed you are fairly new to YWS, so I just wanted to encourage you to keep reviewing other peoples work and posting your ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: March Hare, November Wolf (2)

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review. I am more than a little confused. I didn't really understand what was going on, and even when I went back to chapter one ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Price

    Hey, Your poems are so awesome, never stop writing! The imagery is so dark and perfect for the topic. I love how I can feel the hurt and pain from ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    Hey, Here I am again :) Yay for description and imagery! That's the thing I really like about your poems. You have alot of really helpful and awesome reviews, so ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Lucifer

    Hey, Sorry I am so late with your request, but I was out visiting universities :) Any who I am back, and I really liked this poem. It paints a ...

    Apr 29, 2011


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy