User avatar

Rascalover

  • Art & Photography Re: Lunar Eclipse

    Thats an awesome picture, but I think it would be best if you cut some of the black out since the main focal point is so small. Just a thought, ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: unnamed - chapter 1

    Lynn. Hard. Lynn had a red and print on the side of her face Between hard and lynn there should be a coma instead of a period. She loved seeing ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie!

    Wow you guys surely are nice and rascal stands for rascal flatts. Yes I typically listen to country music but I also listen to other types of music such as ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: How Strong Are You Now

    I have edited it, any better? "Bubby I'll be right back, I promise," Jay told his son after he had dropped him off in his kindergarten class. "No daddy don't ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel's decent

    This is at very nice lenght. It has a strange, but lovely topic. It caught my attention quite quickly, and I love it. Please capitalize your "I's", but this is ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dust to Dust.

    First thought: wow I really liked it. Im new here and I haven't read to many of the written works on here, but this is really interesting. it makes me ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Awesome job! I also just skimmed it but I really liked it your good with detail

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie!

    Hey guys Im Tiffers and Im new here lol I love to write and read other peoples writing! Well hope to talk to some of ya later!

    Jul 1, 2008


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King