User avatar

RandomGrrl

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daydreams

    Wow, I loved this! I like things with a twist, and this had it. I agree with the others that you should cut the first stanza... It just doesn't flow ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't You Get It?

    I loved most of this, the emotion is really powerful, but there were sections that didn't seem to fit very well. It seemed that you couldn't decide whether you wanted ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Child in the Midst

    I really enjoyed this. On the whole, it was smooth, concise, well-written. I agree with last post... That bit at the end sort of threw the ending. Besides that, I ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Beauty of Silence

    So, feel a little insignificant as the young, brand new member commenting here, but I wanted to throw in my two cents... The title is perfect and caught my eye ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Yeh, I loved these. Can't wait for the next one. There are so many powerful aspects to this series. Stephanie Meyers has the spectacular ability to take an old mold ...

    Apr 3, 2008


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy