User avatar

RachelJY

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hidden Illusions Chapter 4

    This is great; I liked the description of the singing. The tree-house was good too. I haven't read the previous chapters, but i definately plan to. your story sounds like ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hidden Illusions Chapter 4

    This is great; I liked the description of the singing. The tree-house was good too. I haven't read the previous chapters, but i definately plan to. your story sounds like ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Testimony By Faith

    I like that you feel completely free sharing your testimony. I have grown up in a christian home, but I never truly understood what it all meant untill I was ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Great Test of Faith -- Chapter One

    yeah don't worry i will explain. oh and about the King Adam and Queen Eve, I was in corperating the child like tale that i remember being told ever since ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Songs Of My Youth

    This is great. I know we all wish to be remembered long after we are gone, but remember that you will be remembered for the kind gentle actions you do ...

    Sep 21, 2011


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle