User avatar

Rabbit

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Animal life 90210 part 3

    This is such a random series! I'll just fix a few errors I find, and then I'll give you the impression this part gave me. And by the way, what ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In the eyes of a pig

    I read this story and actually thought Arthur was nice by saving Marmite and such, but then he reached for his collar and immediately I was on Marmite's side. I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lost at Sea

    This is an interesting and unique story. But more importantly, it's enjoyable to read. A main problem I noticed immediately is that you haven't inserted any paragraphs. You need to ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    Huzzah, more Assassin's Creed fanfics. Anyway, here's my short review. Killed them. Burried them. Forgot them. The repetition is good here, I liked it a lot. Somebody hissed at Altair. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    People have already given you in-depth reviews, so I think I'll just find things I like, or try be majorly picky C: The news was always on these days. Even ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Assassins creed: Another day at work

    Assassin's Creed is one hell of a game. I'm excited for the new one, Revelations. Anyway, I'm a Reviewing Rabbit, nice to meet you c: This story is about a ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bunnies Are Evil

    (I'm new, so this is my first review. Bare with me!) I saw the title, and immediately had to read. First of all, I lead the assault... Just kidding, I ...

    Jun 24, 2011


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper