User avatar

RSTorres

RSTorres

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Once upon a time

    SAVE MOTHER NATURE. I am in complete awe that you wrote this in a way that only read in children's books. You have officially made my week with this piece. ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Once upon a time

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    I play on PC Windows 10, but I'm not too sure if it's better on it or with the main. I hardly play Minecraft now though! College does that to ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Innocence

    Reading this has got me feeling all giddy inside. Honestly, I felt like I wanted to simply fall in love with someone at this minute. I found it really cute ...

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I. He's Back

    Hey, thanks for the review! I will seriously take it under consideration when I start to write any of my new stories. I wrote this during my 8th grade year ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    Oh, yes please! I was contemplating on giving Sword Art Online a try and see how far off I might suck but then I never have time! After reading this ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I. He's Back

    Honestly, you have no idea how sincerely grateful I am that you read this :) Thank you!

    Jan 15, 2016


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx