User avatar

RGallagher

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Stop and Smell the Roses (New Version!)

    I just put of a new version of this, and I would love some more feedback and suggestions! Thanks!

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sparkle, Sparkle

    NICE!!! Where is this BattleJesus anyway? *goes to NaNoWriMo chatroom* BattleJesus can be found in #NaNoWriMo on

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue: Killer (edited)

    I really liked this. I couldn't spot any nitpicks. (but then again its almost midnight. I'll double check in the morning.) You did a great job with detail. The only ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Elves are Coming

    Alright I gotta clear things up. This is NOT a prologue. I don't know where you guys got that from, but it's not. I'm not planning on turning this into ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Top Secret (Edited)

    I did add in an example of his diary entries! And James is the MC and Erik is the boy with the diary... And the I was scared part was ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Stop and Smell the Roses (New Version!)

    Thanks for all the reviews! I've been working a lot on this piece and have been trying to work on a lot of the suggestions you guys have made! I've ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Top Secret (Edited)

    Just to let all you future reviews know, I did fix the name thing now. =P

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Stop and Smell the Roses (New Version!)

    Much, much better. The spacing works wonders also, very nicely done. I actually adore this now and there are very few things I would change, though perhaps I would suggest ...

    Jan 14, 2009


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel