User avatar

RGallagher

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Invisible Chapter1

    Howdy there! I've got a little free time, so I figured I'd give you a critique! Hope I don't come off too harsh. It was the middle of the school ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaway Chapter 1

    Hey! Welcome to the forums! I am a bit nitpicky in my critiques so bear with me. =] Jackson was like any other orphan. He had lost his parents when ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Names and Other Dangerous Things: A beginning.

    Jeff was the mirror image of his father, had his father been a short boy of a young age and very little life plans. Haha that was funny =] This, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Butterfly Wings: Andy

    Ring, ring You need a period or something similar at the end of all of these. You can't just leave off punctuation. "Hey Andy," a familiar voice answered, "listen, you ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Halloween

    First thing's first. Typos. I noticed a couple that were mentioned earlier, Pumpink should be pumpkin and Halloween should be capitalized. Other than those none really stood out to me. ...

    Dec 29, 2008


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky