User avatar

Quinine

Quinine

  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    This is a lovely story, but I think it could be told better :) at the moment however it sounds like a official record in a office file. Here are ...

    May 5, 2018
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Same Old

    This will be a fairly short review. 1. "Get a job, a degree, get a life" seems a bit out of place, I think a rewording would improve it at ...

    May 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Illusion of Creation: Chapter 1

    Nice, here's my review. The beginning seems a bit confusing, especially at first. I think some word-building would do well, rather than new readers asking questions. "It’s over, She thought. ...

    May 5, 2018


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky