User avatar

QuillFlame22995

QuillFlame22995

  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: Writer's Block

    :D Yeah, all the flaws are there on purpose. I actually wrote this poem correctly first, and then went back and changed everything. Which ended up being annoying, because I ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: Writer's Block

    Thanks for the review! I swear, the 'to' or 'too' thing is my downfall: I literally wrote an entire work with stuff like, "to kind, to mean, to tall, to ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: Writer's Block

    Thanks for the review! I know that without apastrophese it gets a little choppy, but I was trying to make it seem that way (that's how all my stories sound ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: Writer's Block

    Thank you so much! I didn't leave the punctuation in there on purpose, but let me know if it took you out of the poem to much.

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, General Re: Life, Love, and Peace. It's pretty simple.

    This is a very common argument, and really, it has a point. "Why do something if you know that your going to mess up anyway." The point is, how do ...

    Apr 19, 2014


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi