User avatar

QuillFlame22995

QuillFlame22995

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ronald Raevsky- A Landscape Painter From Maysel

    Very nice, though I have some nitpicks, especially if this is for school. If you're just finding out info about Ronald for fun, good for you! Nitpicks: 1. If this ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Relapse & Recovery

    This is so nice! I noticed the whole yech thing too, but I mostly stay off of those poems...they make me sad to read them. I posted a poem about ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I

    This is very nice, and I appreciate your sharing. I have seen the Breakfast Club, and though I would say this was to short, it's actually about as long as ...

    Apr 9, 2014


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote