-
Re: Part of the Wilderness
OK honesty. I didn't really like it. I did like the first half, but the second half just really irritated me. It was like some sort of unsubtle propaganda for ...
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Come, Let Us Breathe
The reason that cigarettes and all tobacco products will not be banned is due to the capitalist society. This is exactly the same problem we have with global warming. While ...
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Deleted
First off i don't think it is too much like lord of the rings. It has similarities but few books in the 'Epic' fantasy genre don't. I do think think ...
Apr 9, 2007 -
Re: Leaving Home
First off i would like to say that i am not really a fan of poetry. I dont really know why i'm in the poetry section. I just fancied a ...
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: 1/3
It's good. Very well written. The one thing i would say is that i'd like it to have a point. The first two sections are good as they're just two ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: melting colours
Slow to start. It was enjoyable to read but could do with quicker action as this story is like many others on the site. The chracterisation is also slightly unbeliviable ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: i believed in god when she was alive
This was an enjoyable piece to read. You gave us enough of the mans personality to show us that we knew he was more than unbalanced but not so much ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
A good story though i think it could benfit from more description about secenry. In answer to you question i understood the game of bones perfectly. I think you should ...
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Chionophobia #1 /P
I thought this is the best piece I've read from the society so far though i have not read that many. The only piece that felt out of place was ...
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: The Face
javascript:emoticon(':arrow:')I thought that the story was a little bland. It just seems like this guy was captured and tortured. javascript:emoticon(':arrow:')The only hint of a character was when he
Jan 3, 2007
