User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 4 - Encounters

    Hehe...that was my pathetic, immature outburst. **DELETED** ~Timea

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fic - The Land of Sunaricuni

    Sounds good, Sumi! It sounds like a awesome story in the making. ~PN

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Brier CH I

    Hi! Great details! I think you have a great story in the making! I love the character of the old man. :) Good luck! ~PN

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Teenagers These Days

    Hi! I liked how you used the teenage girl talk, but I think you over used it a little. You just need to clean a few grammar things up here ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Death of a Poet

    Original! It's kind of confusing though. I like the 'pen rolling' thing.

    Jun 5, 2007


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren