User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tarot Trip Travesties

    “New York can drown.” Felix Antsworth murmured, dropping his books on the cement sidewalk. They were worn and overpriced college texts, stuffed with a maelstrom of notes. The rumpled papers ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    You say that you never know whether a paragraph is too short or too long. Just a hint: when reading on a computer screen, shorter is better. I'll suggest some ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    I had to do a project on this one for school, freshman year. We had to make an interpretive video about it. I have to say, I was pretty thoroughly ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: War is a cruel thing

    I knew the ending the minute I saw "bride-to-be" and "uniform." However, I do like your use of repetition. The way you use the same descriptor ( "bright, crisp Sunday ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Kissed to death

    In line 2, I'd suggest removing the comma. Now, as far as narration here, the 2nd and 3rd lines seem out of place. It would make more sense if they ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Arisen

    Only one thing: "Dying while writing this rhyme" The words "while writing" slow down the rhythm of this poem. I'd suggest something like this: "Dying as I write this rhyme." ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The City that Forever Sleeps(Revised)

    Okay. I'll start with some fixes: "I clutched my jacket tightly as a bone-chilling breeze went through the now abandoned streets. It once had been a grand city with neon ...

    Jun 26, 2008


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly