User avatar

PrincessMia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: who is the victim?

    I honestly love this writing. It is truly amazing how you used just a few words to/ create such a strong emotion. I love that this poem is short and ...

    Aug 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He Was

    This poem is fantastic! I love that you left it up to the imagination of who 'he' was until the end, it really gave a lot of suspension. It sounds ...

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)

    This story seems like it's going to be amazing! I feel the urge to read the entire thing. I am very curious about Sam and Ashley's relationship, it seemed like ...

    Aug 4, 2017


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling