Random avatar

Preachergirl18

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Of Toads, Peaches and Teenage Angst - Chapter 4

    This spam review has been removed by Big Brother.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Open Sea

    Me loves loves loves it

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wish You Were Mine

    Sometimes I see you in my dreams Don't know what it all means, But I just say just continue dreaming That is my favorite part it is mostly the first ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Teenager's Guide to Exorcism - Chapter Two (2)

    I not only started following I see greatness I love it soo much do you have anymore That I can read keep up the goods

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Light Without A Dark Angel

    I really like the story it is nice and it has emotion. I love it and I started following you. So if you could follow me that would be nice. ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Haze (Chapter One)

    I like it do you have any more and I will start following you

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Where the Heart Is

    I love it do you have any more

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Rustle Of A Wing

    I love it it was great keep it up and I started following you. So if you can follow me back that would be great

    Aug 16, 2011


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson