User avatar

Polkadots

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Tightrope Walker

    Thanks. Yeah..it's a bit confusing and I'll clarify. This is her last, farewell performance at the end of the show (the ending acts are usually the worst in some circus ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: So Much for Magicians

    I don't really like the second version. It's a bit choppy and more info-dumpy and informal as the person above said. Just try to make it less of an "explanation" ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Road Home

    I found this to be interesting and had a very eerie feel. Your word choice was keen, especially for your characters. I can't find anything to really point out. Very ...

    Oct 8, 2007


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders