User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Proctor - Chapter 2 (completed)

    Just read the prologue properly and I'm liking that too! Things make more sense now - I half skimmed it when I first went to read chapter one because I ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: random part of a story

    Hi good story! I'm liking it so far, is this the beginning? I think it would work well if it is because you could do all the explaining later :D ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: deleted chapter

    Hello me again :) I think you have done a lot of improving and its definetly better!! I've noticed a couple of things that I'll point out but overall much ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Poker Player

    Hi again, I liked the changes! :) Like i said before, the stroy is great, i only have a couple more comments on things that could be improved, and thats ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vampire and the victim

    Thanx thefireinmeisJC for commenting my work! It is definetly my weakness in writing to include too much description, next time i am going to have to put a reign on ...

    Jan 10, 2009


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss