User avatar

PinkPanther

Panther

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Darkest Light

    What a true poem. Though there were some spelling errors, i liked it very much. Many people feel that way, but i haven't heardanyone express it that well in words. ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled

    I liked the last line "you'll remain within me, even if it kills me". And if you can write that in 2 secs , i can't imagine what something would ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Brain Demon

    That was very cute. Though I didn't know lack of lighting is a way to get rid of head aches. I'll make sure to remember that.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In pastel ink

    I liked that a lot. Very dramatic, though i would have put the wording differently in some places. I liked the way it flowed into each verse, and how down-to-earth ...

    Mar 25, 2011


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity