User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Holding Up

    Thanks for the review. I wrote this with half awake so I feel stupid missing a bunch of those things. Anyway, she's coughing up the blood and I know I ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bones that Speak

    This is really well written, and a LOT of big words in it. I think it describes most of Bones well and in the very end I think you could ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Under the Ground- Ch. 1

    Hey thanks for pointing that out. Also, love the fact you think it's a bit creepy. :)

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do You Know?

    I enjoyed reading this, I think that it's very emotional, and as said before, raw. But I didn't get a clear idea of who "she" was and why she drove ...

    Aug 8, 2011


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze