User avatar

PickledChrissy

PickledChrissy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Budding Leaves on a Dead Oak Tree

    Thanks, VegasLights! I'll do that! :D

    May 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Budding Leaves on a Dead Oak Tree

    Thanks, Prose! I did notice that some were repetitive, and was slightly worried about that. I'll give it a once-over and see if I can't brush it up a little. ...

    May 14, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Burning Letters

    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D

    Apr 25, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Burning Letters

    Thanks! Yeah, the hatred part didn't come across quite right. Thank you for pointing it out! I'll fix it up as soon as I can.

    Apr 25, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Burning Letters

    Thanks, Lavvie! I try and work on the tone of the story.

    Apr 21, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Burning Letters

    Thanks, Elikia! Yeah, I should have gone into the parents viewpoint. Guess that is next! :D

    Apr 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Shanndrae Woods

    Thank you!

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bloody Ink

    Thank you for the review! I'll get that fixed. :D

    Nov 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Dusty Memories pt.1

    Thanks, Noelle. I've always had a problem with the commas. Thanks for helping with them. No one has before. I'll be doing research. Thank you! :D

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Dusty Memories pt.1

    Okay, thanks!

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Dusty Memories pt.1

    Thank you for reviewing! I was worrying about how to says where and when. The date on the letters set them in the center of world-war one, and also places ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ghosts of War.

    Okay... I think I can do that. Isn't much room for detail in a short story, but I can try. I've actually been considering adapting this into a novel. Thank ...

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ghosts of War.

    Thanks for the review! What did you think I need to fix? What needs to be added to it?

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ghosts of War.

    Thanks for the review! I did mean Edward, actually... I think I need to spend more time proofreading. ;)

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ghosts of War.

    Thanks for the review! I did mean Edward, actually... I think I need to spend more time proofreading. ;)

    Apr 6, 2016


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind