User avatar

PickledChrissy

PickledChrissy

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 2 (Revised)

    Thank you!

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Chrissy's Bio for Work

    Thanks for the review! I'm especially grateful for your pointing out the need to be careful when describing how I started working in the company. I've been in it so ...

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 2 (Revised)

    Thanks for the review! I really appreciated it. Yes, they are moving out of the cell. Next chapter will move him onwards.

    Feb 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 1 (Revised)

    Thank you for the review! Did you have a suggestion for how I could make it clearer at the beginning?

    Jan 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 1 (Revised)

    Thank you for the review! :)

    Jan 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: That Which Was Long Ago

    Thanks for the review! Thanks also for the tips regarding those spots that didn't quite flow.

    Sep 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded: Prologue

    Thank you! :) This really helps.

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded: Prologue

    Thanks for the review!

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 2

    Thanks! I was trying to hint on their past without being too explicit. I wanted to leave questions unanswered, but it did come out a little confused. Maybe if he ...

    Jun 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 1

    Thanks! I'm happy you liked it. I've been working on this story for a while and fallen in love with it, but I didn't expect such an enthusiastic response.:)

    Jun 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 1

    Thanks! As far as the name normally applying to a sweet lady, that was intentional. Melody is one of my favorite characters because she is the most conflicted.

    Jun 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 1

    Thank you for the review! His eyes are supposed to be gray, so that was me slipping up. Melody's name was intentional. Her character has a major arc that is ...

    Jun 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Branded pt. 1

    Thanks for the review! It really helps. One thing, what do you think of their names? I've had some negative feedback concerning Melody.

    Jun 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shanndrae Woods 5

    Thanks! This really helped. :)

    Jan 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shanndrae Woods 4

    Thanks, Alias! :D

    Oct 5, 2017


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill