User avatar

PhoenixBishop

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Kill myself so I go out on my own terms." Meg If you could kill one person without getting caught. Who would it be?

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Love of Nature

    Phoenix lands to review 1.Okay the first one is okay. I like how you see the mountains over the flowers. It's a nice contrast but the problem with is that ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Lines (Poll)

    I pick a random page in the middle of the book because I know that the first line/page probably went through the most work until it was perfect. That being ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    Oh goodness that's hefty load. I did NaNo but I dropped out, the lack of quality was annoying and I hated working on it. This summer I plan on writing ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    Phoenix lands to review. Although this has been commented on for about everything I could say. I love Kakashi and must anyway. As it is said the neck is a ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cakes and a Photo

    Phoenix lands for a review. Between the first and second picture I'd have to pick the first. The second is a bit off center as if you were passing by ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Anyway I must add Stephen Kings It. Yes I went there. Some of his comparisons are too long winded and I can't stand his crass mouth. He compared the males ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    Ok I don't usually do art because I feel like I have no clue what I'm talking about but I like Link so I'll try in this case. First off ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1. The Grapes of Wrath. ( I don't like Steinbeck in general, but this was slow eye stabbing. 2. Hush Hush (Think twilight with a stupider girl more boring boy ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Milk.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The fifth Harry Potter movie. Considering that was my favorite of the series, I was very disappointed.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    1.Frankenstein 2.Lovely Bones 3.Bartimaeus Trilogy 4 Hunger Games( the book not the series. The second was good but I think it would rank like 6 or 7) I always count ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Descriptions

    In what context do you want the character described. It really all depends on the view point character. If it's a girl crushing on a guy the description will probably ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neji Hyuga :))

    Jenth Neji is a guy, but besides that I agree with you. The facial expression is spot on, but his head band is oddly proportioned and square. Really nice though. ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    I'd have to say the middle is the hard part for me. I always know how I'm going to begin and end. It's filling in the middle that is hard ...

    Mar 15, 2010


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake