User avatar

PhoenixBishop

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mind Reader

    Phoenix lands for a review Alec Baldwin walked down that dark street and wore his black hat and coat. He covered his mouth with that red cloth and turned to ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Acceptance

    Phoenix lands for a review The machines she’s wired to scream her departure. This sounds awkard. I see where you are going with this, but the sentence structure is a ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Answer

    Phoenix lands for a review. My teacher said to never center your work unless their is a deep meaning to the centering. That would be possible for a poem in ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Way Out West

    Sorry for the horrible grammar before. I did this on my phone. I fixed most of it now though. Seb- Sebastian was tired. The constant need to deal with people ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dragon's Scales

    Phoenix lands for a review Zachary was mostly a normal, fifteen year-old teenager with teenage problems. He liked girls, listened to music, a few pimples every now and then, but ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Need or Greed?

    Phoenix lands for a review. Rob: Why? he says with a very disappointed look on his face. WHY? Personal pet peeve of mine. Don't put any word in all caps. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Baby; a Mom; One Choice; One Regret

    Phoenix lands for a review I stand small on the concrete step that has lodged itself in my memory. It is where I told Jass I loved him, where I ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tightrope

    Phoenix lands for a review I'm not great with poetry reviews, but I will give you my general outlook on the poem. I liked the idea of this poem. I ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Growing Catastrophe

    Phoenix lands for a review Writing :Okay, the major problem of this piece is what is known as "The talking head" This is when little desciption is given and thus ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Descendent - Prologue/Chapter 1

    Phoenix lands for a review. I liked this. It was a reader friendly piece. By that I mean, I read it from start to finish without getting bogged down and ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Working on it o.o Name: Niton Age :27 Gender :Male Race: Human Rank: Royal Healer Alligence : Lyansa Appearance: He is tall and lanky. Because of his heritage he has ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Kill myself so I go out on my own terms." Meg If you could kill one person without getting caught. Who would it be?

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Breathe Chapter One

    Phoenix lands for a review I liked this, but let's nit pick a little. The Writing: The point of view was okay, but I think at times it was too ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Exiled

    Exiled It's the year 2244 the planet was invaded by a race of aliens known as the Luganda. Their plan was to colonize our planet and force us into reservations. ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Way Out West

    Under Constuction Name: Sebastien Hamen Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance : He has a strong build and long brown hair, with light green eyes. Of course less modern looking. Personality ...

    Feb 19, 2011


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett