Random avatar

Percybeth

Everything happens for a reason.

  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: if people were stories

    definitely loved the ending. Good job. :)

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If God Was A Rapper

    Haha no it's true! It would take me a week to come up with a poem half that great.

    Apr 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Why I hate the past tense.

    I was just about on the verge of crying. This is heart touching and soul wrenching and I love it.

    Apr 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If God Was A Rapper

    I love this entirely, especially the ending because it made me laugh. :D I love all of the references to different songs and how you tied it in with His ...

    Apr 24, 2014


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain