User avatar

PeculiarGypsy

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: His questionable love

    Thank you! I'm glad my work was able to give you that refreshing experience. The confusion and double take effect are exactly what I was going for! I tried to ...

    Jul 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: His questionable love

    Hi Myth! :) I'm happy to hear you like the poem so much. Cats and dogs are super amazing! Just so loveable. Thank you for the compliment on my stanza ...

    Jul 2, 2020


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling