User avatar

PebbleToad

PebbleToad

  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Laser Cat

    Thank you! :)

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Narrative Re: Presidential Pants Pandemonium

    Thank you for the compliments! :D I will take your advice, as I sometimes completely blank on proofreading. :)

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Flaming Delicious

    I will get right to fixing those errors. :) Thank you so much for reviewing!

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Narrative Re: Presidential Pants Pandemonium

    Thank you for pointing those out! I will get to it right away! I write these on Word, so sometimes copy/paste does goof up. :) Love your username. XD

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Flaming Delicious

    Thanks for that! I will try it in the future, it does make things easier to read. As for your question, no, this never happened to me, but a friend's ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Flaming Delicious

    Thanks for the feedback! Sometimes I do forget to start a new paragraph, and Microsoft Word is not a great critic. :) I'll try to proofread a bit more before ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tainted Warrior by ScarletDreams14

    That was the most powerful war poem I have read in years. Your conventions are incredible, and you have done a respectable tribute to all vets and the unforgotten.(POW-MIA) Amazing. ...

    Dec 22, 2014


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex