User avatar

PebbleToad

PebbleToad

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Argosy

    Yeesh, CatInTheShower. Please at least try to use constructive criticism when reviewing a piece. All that hate was uncalled-for. This poem was, in my eyes, pretty awesome, and if you ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Randomness

    Hey, the live link was not showing up, so I am putting it here so you can do these yourself. Great way to waste an afternoon. You might have to ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: AdIóS AmigO: A DorA ThE ExploReR FanFictioN.

    This needs to be a thing. Now. I WILL CALL NETFLIX!

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Randomness

    I just read your story. I only found descriptions, I need to go do this NOW!

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Randomness

    Ha! There's a song generator, too. (Our Crumpled Orange Love)

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Randomness

    I'm glad you liked it. You can actually enter in your own words and I once made one called "The Tenant of Crapperson Craphole". I will try to fix up ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Long Night

    Sorry about that. I learned something today! :D

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Legacy

    That sounds like a cool idea!

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Legacy

    I honestly can't choose!

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Laser Cat II: Flipped

    Thank you! I will get right to fixing those! :)

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Superswagyrainbowboomerizer 1017

    Thank you! I will get right to fixing those! :)

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Superswagyrainbowboomerizer 1017

    Thank you! I have always had a little trouble with paragraphing, as you can see with my other pieces. I will get right to fixing those errors! :)

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Laser Cat

    Thanks! :D I will get right to editing that, if I don't completely wreck the conventions attempting to use Tab. :)

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Laser Cat

    Thank you so much! :D By the way, hitherto means 'before the present'. The only way I was motivated to find out its meaning was that I had to read ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Laser Cat

    Thank you! :D I tried to get rid of the underlines, as "state of rebellion" would obviously not be on by vocal list. Before I changed it, the sentence involved ...

    Dec 30, 2014


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier