User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Koiphish, Sevenity, and Chayablossom! It's good to see ya'll here. If you need a review or anything, just send me a message. I'll do my best! :)

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I am new here as well! I don't write often but I love reading stuff by other people! You may call me Moe, or Shinobiinfinity, or whatever! Glad to ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I am new here as well! I don't write often but I love reading stuff by other people! You may call me Moe, or Shinobiinfinity, or whatever! Glad to ...

    Apr 27, 2011


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening