User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Other Poetry Re: Old Car

    Good work! You were very descriptive! Just split it into stanzas, and it will be a lot easier to understand!

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Trip to Wonderland

    Good job! All I can say is work on the rhythm. I can tell you read the book though!

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The last of the Krornard

    Good work! It was very creative!

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Shout

    Hmmm... It is very good, but it might be more of a short story! Other than that great job! You have a big vocabulary!

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: twistfaint<3

    Great description! Don't take this in the wrong way, but I didn't get the meaning... You may want to elaborate! It did have very good vivid imagery!

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Light

    Epic! I really liked this poem! Good job!

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winterland.

    Good job! Very poetic and I love the description! It just took me a second to get what was going on!

    May 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Zombies.... Overdone?

    That is a good idea! I might try for a short story with that one!

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hi

    Lucifer Lucifer's cold laugh rang throughout the room, with a snap of his fingers he summoned a mass of fiery demons to demolish his foe! "Kill them all!" he said ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hi

    Lucifer Lucifer stepped into the small cafe, looking for a soul to steal! "Anyone want a drink? Temptations is always on the house!", he said, smirking a bit. His tone ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Zombies.... Overdone?

    I am going back to the original to an extent, I think I am going to do something voodooesque. The only problem is, I have to have a character to ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Martin... Again! Because the bas is a trunk monkey! Am I allowed to do what I just did?

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Power

    Lucifer That's what got me into my dilemma! But yes, that is what I am after. The more the merrier!

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    Reporter Grace Turner from... I don't know yet! Just someone I made up who needs me to put her in a story! Q: Why do you do what you do?

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Martin from Drowning in Thirst I left my dictionary in my duffel bag... Is it like some multi dimensional gateway? Why is an orange called an orange, but a banana ...

    Apr 30, 2011


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya