User avatar

Panikos

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Epilogue

    That means so much to hear

    May 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Epilogue

    Thanks so much for all these thoughts! They've been insanely useful and I'm so, so glad you enjoyed reading this draft, even if I have a lot of changes in ...

    May 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 28.2

    Thanks for this review! I just wanna kind of forewarn you, but one of the biggest issues with this draft is that it wraps up much too quickly. I'm planning ...

    May 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hero's Brother (2.1)

    You're welcome! And don't worry, I suck at responding to reviews as well, so don't feel like you have to. ^.^

    May 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 17.3

    *chapters, I should say

    May 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 17.3

    Ah, I think I might've misinterpreted what you meant by 'need' posies - do you mean why do they want/need to have emotions at all? Hopefully the next chapter might ...

    May 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 17.3

    Thanks for this! Just thought I ought to clarify something, though - the reason Gaiv and Vie don't seem emotionless is because they have posies. And it's not truly the ...

    May 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Typhoon - Chapter 2 (2)

    I think it's still the same amount of reading so it wouldn't make a massive difference. In an ideal world I'd still like a bit more mystery in chapter 1, ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Typhoon - Chapter 2 (2)

    It definitely feels more like a prologue than a chapter one, imo. I wouldn't worry about it being too long, though you can certainly trim it. It's no longer than ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Typhoon - Chapter 2 (1)

    Honestly, there's no problem with you just having fun and playing around with the concept. It is a first draft! Once you've got a complete version of the story, it'll ...

    May 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Epilogue

    Thanks so much for this, Zoom

    May 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 10

    The time period is deliberately ambiguous, but I can definitely see how that could confuse readers so I may have to settle on a specific era at some point and ...

    May 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 1.2

    Thanks, Jabber! I'm really glad you enjoyed it - can't wait to read more of your reviews! :)

    May 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 29.2

    I don't think I'd have enough material for a full blown prequel but I reeally like the idea of doing some short pieces just based in the same universe. Some ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 29.2

    Kesec and Daisy's dynamic is one of my favourite things about this story and it pains me that I only really get to explore it retrospectively. I'm not saying I ...

    Apr 23, 2019


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus