User avatar

PandorasChild

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sherlock Holmes - We Laugh Indoors

    Hey, Listen, this was stunning. So beautiful. Ive read it about three times now, even aloud, and its amazing. It needs a better word.. I cant find it.. but its ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Detective Manpuddin on "The Explosive Tomato"

    manpudding!!! you are now my all time favourite writer :) :) i loved this!! your crazy little awesome imagination is pure genius!! DONT EVER STOP WRITING :)

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Halted Heart, Prologue

    Hey Lily :) I enjoyed the story, and the idea, but it is very very descriptive. If that was your objective, then very very well done. Although, if you intend ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It Means Nothing

    Why hello there :) Firstly, 'Shred it to pieces' is just so harsh ;) I think most of us understand what its like to post those pieces that aren't the ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl Without Keys

    why hello there :) I really liked this piece. Your characters were amazing, especially Ashley. You introduced her so well, firstly with the picture, and secondly in your opening paragraph ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgiveness

    kelle, this poem was amazing. It has touched me so deeply. I feel it, and Ive never read a poem that could make me feel as much as what this ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Woman Plays Poker

    Hey hey! :) Im really beginning to see what you meant by "show-dont tell" :smt001 thanks for the advice :smt001 I really enjoyed this story, and sensed the urgency for ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Silence

    hey man :) You're not untalented :)just thought Id tell you :) writing is a place where you dont have to be good :) it loves you anyway :) DONT ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Close, But No Cigar

    hehe I loved this :) you got the bad-ass of Vince down perfectly! it was an awesome situation, especially since it was about books ;). I thouroughly enjoyed it, and ...

    May 9, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold