Random avatar

PandasMoan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    I enjoyed this poem, it was short... But, as I always say.. big things come in small packages... =) I liked the whole idea and plot of it,it got the ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So far away EDITED VERSION!

    Thanks both of you! how does it look now?

    Oct 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So far away EDITED VERSION!

    /

    Oct 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So far away EDITED VERSION!

    Matthew ______ Ap English 12 Mr _______ Oct 15 2011 So far away The voices within the darkness got louder as I began to run down the endless hall of ...

    Oct 15, 2011


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality